What is the curriculum for VITEEE
- Main page
Inclusion of people with visual impairment from exercise
The aim of the project is to improve the participation of visually impaired people through targeted and systematic sports and exercise offers.
In addition, through 'multiplier effects', other people with visual impairments are to be encouraged to do physical and sporting activities in order to benefit from the positive physiological and psychological effects of exercise and sport. In addition, these activities should lead to the fact that stereotypes and reservations of non-disabled people towards the target group with regard to independence and productivity are broken down.
For this purpose, a training concept for trainers is being developed, which aims to motivate the rehabilitation candidates to take part in sporting activity and the content of which is implemented by sports teachers and trainers in the participating institutions. After the training of selected employees from the facilities, there is a one-year exercise and sports program based on the theoretical concept. Before, during and after this intervention phase, surveys are carried out in order to record possible effects of the regular and systematically conveyed sports offers, their feasibility and any problems that arise.
The subjects' physical and athletic activity is expected to increase during rehabilitation. In addition, it is assumed that the quality of life and self-confidence of the participants will increase as a result, and that participation in sports and leisure will be positively supported.
Research institute for inclusion through exercise and sport gGmbH
50226 Frechen, Germany
Istituto Regionale Rittmeyer per i ciechi di Trieste
Viale Miramare 119
34136 Trieste, Italy
Asociatia Clubul Sportiv Kory Francisc
Strada Calea Dorobantilor, namarul 31
400117 Cluj Napoca, Romania
24 Landos Str.
P.Box. 11, Bulgaria
Curriculum for sports teachers or coaches with no experience in dealing with visually impaired or blind athletes
Curriculum for sports teachers or trainers with experience in dealing with visually impaired or blind athletes
Handburch for the coaching course
Evaluation of the courses in the partner countries
The STAII VIT project was supported by the program
ERASMUS + co-financed by the European Commission
- In which account are general expenses recorded
- Why is copper oxide green
- What happened to the girl group GLAM
- How is DC voltage generated
- Is Lucifer the father of Satan
- Weird Al Yankovic is a Mormon
- Where can I buy a raincoat online
- How does electrical wiring work in cars
- How do you interpret MACD indicators
- How is scarcity related to compromise?
- Is the Asus R558UQ a gaming laptop
- Yext Why is there no Yext API
- You can leave out homemade truffles
- What is SoloLearn
- What is FEA in mechanical engineering
- What is rare earths 1
- What is the high point Bitcoin can reach
- What's your favorite holiday EXCEPT Christmas
- Unobserving Jews eat pork
- How do I deal with difficult students
- How many times has China attacked India?
- Is there a quota for NDA
- How many people apply for SIIB Pune
- Is it possible to learn kendo yourself?