What are compound exercises
Compound words tasks / exercises
Exercises or exercises on compound words (nouns, adjectives and verbs) are available here. Solutions are available for all exercises. This content belongs to our German section.
Exercise compound words:
- On the subject compound words Here you get tasks for your own processing.
- It's about solving questions and exercises.
- Do the exercises yourself without cheating.
- If you don't like an exercise or question, you can click on "skip" and jump to the next exercise.
- If you have difficulties, you will find hints and links to explanations below.
- I also recommend verbs as a further topic: explanation and basic form.
Tasks / exercises compound wordsDisplay:
Exercise compound nouns, verbs and adjectives
In some cases, words can be put together in the German language.
- Wood + table = wooden table
- Sofa + pillows = sofa cushions
- drizzle + rain = drizzle
- bitter + cold = bitter cold
Different types of words such as nouns, adjectives, verbs and others can be combined. Does the compound word sound a little strange? In this case, a joint mark may be missing.
Doesn't this help yet? Do you need examples?
- Can Pokemon Go help you find love
- How can I make a creative resume
- Is it possible to learn kendo yourself?
- Do BTS like RM
- Have we achieved true communism?
- What if I solve the Riemann hypothesis
- What should I wear on Zari Chappal
- Will Israel be cold in February
- What are the main types of clouds
- How do I get followers on Steemit
- Why is Dr. House on house
- How do you smell an organizational structure
- Why did Disney stop selling ticket books
- How are auditory hallucinations
- How do I write a subcontracting agreement
- How do I germinate adenium seeds
- How much was reddit sold for
- Is freezer burn dangerous
- How can a complaint be submitted?
- Why does it make people happy to be angry
- Have you ever lost time
- How could peace become profitable?
- How often do you fertilize grass
- Are blackberry fruits