What does it really mean in cinemas
Navigation and service
Depending on their age, children and young people are only allowed to go to the cinema at certain times. In addition, they are only allowed to see films that are approved for their age group.
Children under 6 years of age are not allowed to go to the cinema unless they are accompanied by a custodian or a parenting officer and the film has no age limit.
Children and young people from the age of 6 are only allowed to visit the cinema and other public film events if the films shown there are approved for their age group ("no age limit", "from six years", "from twelve years", "from sixteen" Years ") or are information, instruction or educational films. Films without an age rating may not be shown to children or young people.
Children between the ages of 6 and 13 must be accompanied by a person with custody or a parenting officer for films that are only shown after 8 p.m. This also applies if the film is approved for your age group. The same applies to young people between the ages of 14 and 15 for films that are only shown after 10 p.m. and for young people aged 16 and over for films that are only shown after midnight.
The age restrictions also apply if parents or legal guardians accompany minors. An exception is when children between 6 and 12 years of age, accompanied by their parents (legal guardians), go to a film marked with "Approved from twelve years of age" (Parental Guidance). If only one parent is present, the exception does not apply.
Cinema operators are obliged to comply with these provisions and, if necessary, to check the age of cinema guests. This can be done at the box office, in the projection room and, if necessary, during the film screening. In addition, the provisions regarding the supply and consumption of alcohol and tobacco products must be observed and - if the cinema has a restaurant - also with regard to restaurants.
The corresponding statutory provisions must be displayed in a clearly visible and legible manner and the age rating of the films must be indicated.
Violations of the applicable regulations can be punished with fines of up to 50,000 euros and - in serious cases - with fines or imprisonment.
- Is Black Widow improved
- Is murder objectively wrong
- Steve Jobs slept a lot
- What about the darkness that scares people
- Is Socialcruise a scam for Instagram?
- What is People Analytics Setup
- Is there salt in our tap water?
- Why were some animals sent into space
- What are Connecticut's major industries
- What is the automatic differentiation in Bayesian inference
- What mistakes did Carol Bartz make
- Where are my saved jobs on LinkedIn
- How fast was the SR 71
- Are absorption and attenuation the same?
- Inhale a syllable or two
- Is Donetsk Ukraine dangerous Any advice
- Why is Twix chocolate considered vegetarian?
- What do Finns never do
- What is a bootstrap sweep circuit
- Which texts are you scared of?
- Which news article made you happy today?
- Arsen Wenger is a top manager
- Coke is a by-product of coal
- Will Brexit affect real estate values?