Fast food chains season their meat
A hamburger is a soft roll with various toppings, which in Germany is mostly sold as a hot quick meal or ready-made meal. Hamburgers are mainly topped with a grilled slice of ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and onions and are the standard item for many fast food chains. In the meantime there are variants of the hamburger in restaurants too. However, it is a completely different experience (also in terms of taste) to prepare and eat the hamburger yourself. Children in particular enjoy it. They also learn that there are hamburgers outside of McDonald's. You can even make the bun yourself, if you like.
- Set the oven to medium grill setting or preheat the oven to 160 ° C (rub the bread roll with cold water (the crust will be better) or you can sprinkle the rolls with water).
- Bake or grill the rolls in the oven shortly before consumption and then cut them in half.
Meat Patties 
- Spin the meat through the meat grinder.
- Let the butter boil in the butter pan and take it off the fire.
- Season the meat with mustard, salt and pepper.
- Add the butter and mix all the ingredients well.
- Season the meat mixture to taste and season it if necessary.
- Shape hamburgers with the burger press or your hands. Separate each layer with cling film and place in the refrigerator for 5 to 6 hours (this should be set to very cold), because the refrigeration gives the meat a good consistency again and does not crumble during frying; there is no egg yolk to bind in the meat mass.)
- Tip: roll out the meat mixture thinly and evenly on a foil (about 1 to 1.5 cm). Then cut out the hamburgers with a bowl like cookies, so you get perfectly round meat patties.
Salad and other ingredients
- Slice the onion thinly with a vegetable slicer and season with a little salt to avoid oxidation.
- Cut the cucumber into oblique slices with the vegetable slicer.
- Wash, clean, spin dry the lettuce and pluck individual leaves.
- Cut the tomatoes into thin slices and place them on kitchen paper so that a little moisture is absorbed.
- Grill the meat patties for 2-4 minutes on each side or fry them in the pan. Not too long or they will get dry.
- In the meantime, take the rolls out of the oven, let them cool down briefly and cut them open.
- Brush the bottom with tartar sauce or mayonnaise and the top with mustard and ketchup.
- Place a lettuce leaf, a tomato slice, cucumber slices and the grilled meat on the underside.
- Cover with onion rings and finish the work of art with the bread roll lid.
Side dishes 
- The hamburger becomes particularly tasty if you mix some grated Parmesan into the meat dough.
- Will there be another James Bond movie
- Why do you call someone a predator offensive?
- Love and hate are exact opposites
- How bad is 5 cylinder
- What can my iPhone
- Alicante is a wonderful place to visit
- What are foods rich in vitamin C.
- What did you do your homework for the longest?
- Why do hosting providers use unlimited words
- What are the tallest skyscrapers in America
- EC2 How oversold are micro-instances
- What is the interior exterior painting
- Can Bernie Sanders win
- Would someone like a free online course?
- Who gave the theory of asymptotic notations
- How do I find oxygen without a bond
- How interesting is Mars
- Cold showers help athletes recover faster
- Can an audiologist be called a doctor
- What are good RPG video games
- How many study places does IISc offer
- Is Brexit okay?
- Which is better tool for CFD
- How does Instagram earn