Can mold grow at 50 humidity
Mold in the apartment
If you have any questions about moisture and mold damage, the consumer advice centers offer various advice throughout Germany. It is best to contact your nearest advice center.
There is an overview of the advisory services in North Rhine-Westphalia.
There are local mold networks in some municipalities and districts. There, experts and advice centers are in regular contact and support each other in finding solutions quickly for those affected. They know suitable specialists, such as experts from the fields of law, medicine and building biology as well as experts, renovation companies and the local advisory institutions. In North Rhine-Westphalia there are currently local mold networks in the following cities and districts: Bielefeld, Brühl, Bonn / Rhein-Sieg-Kreis, Castrop-Rauxel, Düsseldorf, Cologne, Münster, Rhein-Kreis Neuss and the Aachen region. Further information is available on the website of the "Landesnetzwerk Schimmelberatung NRW".
The first point of contact should be your family doctor, who knows your personal state of health and can refer you to specialists if necessary. The health department and environmental medical advice centers also help with questions about health risks from mold in living spaces. The Cologne Schimmelnetzwerk has put together important questions and answers on the website of the City of Cologne.
If mold appears in an apartment, the question quickly arises as to who or what exactly caused the damage: poor building construction or inadequate heating and ventilation. In order to avoid a dispute straight away, legal help is often useful for the correct approach. Residents of a rented or condominium should report mold infestation - also in the interests of their health - to the landlord or manager in writing as soon as possible. This is the only way for them to quickly identify structural causes and eliminate them. If there is a conflict, it is advisable to seek both professional and legal advice. Local tenants' associations advise their members on this. You can often find professionals to help identify the causes of the mold infestation. Tenants' associations help with the necessary correspondence with the landlord and / or the housing authorities. In NRW, initial legal advice is also possible via the tenancy law advice in the advice centers of the consumer advice center. Homeowners' associations also advise members on these issues.
When looking for the causes of moisture and mold damage, experts from the building industry, building biology or building physics often have to be called in. They analyze the cause and draw up a plan for the remediation. The advice centers of the consumer centers, mold networks such as the state network mold advice NRW as well as the databases of the chambers of industry and commerce and the chambers of handicrafts help in the search for these specialists and qualified craft businesses.
The advice "Moisture and mold growth - Recognize, eliminate, prevent" from the consumer advice center gives comprehensive and practice-oriented answers on the following topics:
- This is how mold affects health
- Typical causes of moisture or mold damage
- What to do in the event of damage? Here's how to do it step by step
- If self-help is not enough: How to find qualified experts
- Who is paying? Tenancy law, construction law and insurance law explained in compact form
- Avoid mold growth: tips for renovation and use
You can order the guide in the advice shop of the consumer center.
- Pakistanis are forbidden to enter Armenia
- Why is physics a compulsory class
- Hibranate the white-tailed deer
- Hard learning is worth it
- Which superpower is the greatest
- What's your rating of Cornell Engineering
- Is the priesthood of all believers biblical
- Does a train go backwards
- Weird Al Yankovic is a Mormon
- How is the structure of the universe
- Is 30 the new 25
- What do you think
- Which country has the largest game industry?
- What does a pixel mean
- My friend is pretty
- Are basalt rocks renewable
- What are the challenges of the IIoT
- Who is the CO of NCC
- What came before Proto Indo Europaeer
- Time is a loop
- What are the benefits of using Ethereum
- How is Boston University unique?
- When will Alan Walker come to India?
- What is 512 kbps to Mbps