Who invented the cocacola 1
Who Invented Coca-Cola?
An American doctor and pharmacist.
Swiss premieres: Coca-Cola came to Switzerland 50 years after its invention. The Lausanne car dealer Max Stooss had got to know the sparkling water two years earlier on a business trip in the USA and immediately tried to get a license for Switzerland. From 1936 onwards, up to 25 boxes of 24 bottles of Coca-Cola were produced in Lausanne per day. A second production site soon followed in Zurich.
Name wanted: John Pemberton's accountant Frank M. Robinson suggested a name for the new invention: Coca-Cola and at the same time designed the lettering that is still used today. Few of those in the know know exactly what the recipe is. Pemberton's original recipe is kept in a secret location and is closely guarded. The only thing that is certain is that the legendary drink contains over 90 percent carbonated water as well as sugar, caramel, phosphoric acid and caffeine.
By the way! Find out more here
- What information is published on Whois
- Where does all internet information live
- How many rocks are there in the world?
- Why didn't the night watch mutin earlier?
- Dogs have boring lives
- Which shipwrecks are worth visiting
- Which is the best website expansion company
- What separates us from animals
- India has a plutocracy
- What is a proton acceptor
- What are the dangers of naturopathy
- What are overlapping regions of DNA
- What if dolphins were like humans?
- Money strengthens or weakens our democracy
- What are the earliest examples of democracy
- Steel is made from coal
- What is the full form of NMITLI
- Why can't India be like Israel?
- You could survive without microbes
- Should I stop math?
- What is the importance of hair care
- Will populism help capitalism?
- Which beater does Kei Nishikori use
- Something like Westworld is possible
- Who speaks the Creole language
- Can I replace my car battery myself?
- Engineers need virtual assistants
- What was the name of the NES in 1985
- Is water sticky
- What are the benefits of localization
- How has 3D printing developed?
- Do you still go clubbing?
- Which is better LPU or Manipal
- How can I edit my pictures?