How do I clean my FAUCET
How do I clean the bathroom faucet?
First, simple cleaning tips:
Cleaning the faucet is not complicated. As long as you keep it constantly, you can keep the faucet on for as long as possible.
1. If it is a copper faucet and you want to clean the galvanized surface, you can scrub it with boiling water and detergent, or remove oil and dirt directly with a strong detergent.
2. The tinder and rust on the faucet just use a damp cloth or sponge dipped in a special cleaner to wipe the surface, then wipe it with a clean rag or rinse it off with water.
3. Using a soft-bristled toothbrush, dip the toothpaste or wipe it lightly with a white cloth to remove scale and oil, and make the surface of the faucet clean and bright.
4. Many people only notice the surface of the faucet when cleaning, but the inside of the faucet is more important. If the water supply from the faucet is reduced or the water fork is created, it may be caused by the bubbler being clogged. Remove the bubbler, soak it in vinegar, clean off the residue with a small brush or other tool, and then put it back in.
Second, cleaning the faucet is important:
Although the chrome plating on the faucet claims to be corrosion resistant and not rusty, improper cleaning methods can still cause abnormal faucet wear.
1. Do not wipe the surface of the faucet with a hard object such as a steel ball as the steel wire is very hard and the surface of the faucet is easy to scratch.
2. It is best to use a neutral detergent for cleaning. Strong acidic and alkaline cleaners are not suitable for cleaning with a tap.
3. After cleaning the faucet, any remaining moisture on the surface should be dried with a dry, lint-free towel to avoid remaining water marks.
Third, the use of faucet maintenance skills
1. Do not turn the tap on too tight, but turn it carefully. Even traditional faucets don't take much effort to turn. In particular, do not use the handle as an armrest to support or use.
2. The metal hose of the shower head of the bathtub faucet should be kept in a naturally stretched state. Do not wrap it around the faucet when you are not using it. When using or not in use, make sure that there is no blind spot at the connection point between the hose and valve body, so as not to damage or damage the hose.
3. If the water pressure is not less than 0.02 MPa (i.e. 0.2 kgf / cm2) after a long period of use and you find that the amount of water is decreasing or even the water heater is turned off, you can easily unscrew the filter to remove impurities and yourself generally recover as before.
4. Have experienced and qualified professionals for construction and installation. When installing, the faucet should try not to hit hard objects or leave cement, glue, etc. on the surface, so as not to damage the gloss of the surface coating. Be sure to remove any debris in the pipe before installing the faucet.
- What is high quality aluminum circle
- What's the strangest liquor in America
- Does Google Analytics have a future
- 30,000 websites are hacked every day
- What is 4 6 5 4
- Gay men rape women
- Is CO2 a CFC?
- The Canadian police always carried guns
- What are the three kingdoms
- Why is no ice placed in beer?
- What is your favorite perl code
- Long-term friendships turn into relationships
- What is the secret of the success of Super30
- Are there HIV prevention pills?
- Why is history not important to us
- What makes a good video essay
- How do you interpret MACD indicators
- Can you suggest a better career option
- What problems does the adapter pattern solve
- How many elevators in Chicago
- Why are Kant's ideas important
- What are HTTP and WWW
- How do you heal spiritually from tragedy?
- Who would win Varda or Vala?