Hanfoel cures skin cancer
Hemp has been a well-known, natural remedy for a wide variety of diseases for centuries and also helps with skin cancer, among other things. One of the best-known representatives of the hemp field of this time is probably Rick Simpson (http://phoenixtears.ca/) who, according to his own statements, helped more than 5000 cancer patients to heal themselves.
The most well-known active ingredient in hemp is the so-called THC, which causes the change in consciousness (intoxication). But the most important active ingredient for healing (without consciousness-changing effects) is the so-called CBD (cannabidiol) the cannabinoids, which destroy the cancer cells and prevent the formation of metastases.
Now a small overview of where hemp (CBD oil) can be used:
- Nausea and nausea
- Inflammation and chronic inflammatory diseases such as rheumatism, osteoarthritis, etc.
- Nervous diseases
I would take the following dosage recommendations:
- For problems with the gastrointestinal tract as well as for mild pain and for a good sleep, 3 drops of CBD oil (2 percent) should be taken in the morning and in the evening. The same dose is also suitable for harmonizing body function.
- In the event of stress, tension or anxiety, 3 drops of cannabidiol oil (2 percent) are taken three times a day.
- In the case of minor problems, on the other hand, 3 drops of cannabidiol oil (5 percent) are taken in the morning and in the evening for the first week. After a week, the dose is increased to 5 drops at a time.
- If you want to treat several problems or more serious problems at the same time, proceed in the first week as with minor problems with the dosage. However, after 2 weeks, 5 drops of cannabidiol oil (5 percent) are taken three times a day.
- In the case of chronic problems, chemotherapy or a large number of complaints, 4 drops of cannabidiol oil (10 percent) are taken in the morning and evening in the first week. In the second week the dose should be increased to 5 drops and after two weeks the dose can be increased further.
But now on the subject of skin cancer:
If I had skin cancer I would apply 10% CBD oil to the affected areas over and over again throughout the day and spend 3 hours in the sun, because the sun cures skin cancer and does not cause it. I would do that until I am healed. What causes skin cancer are sunscreens and the preservatives they contain.
Are there any side effects?
Yes, CBD can cause dry mouth and reduce appetite (when taken orally). But CBD is not addictive and you cannot overdose on it.
If you get CBD oil (e.g. Amazon.de) please check that it is organically grown, because there are also synthetically produced CBD, but I would not recommend that.
As always, I can only say at the end that I should discuss everything you do with your doctor or alternative practitioner.
- What is white fluff on tomato plants
- How do I light a gas grill
- Is someone else considered a fraud?
- The Arvanites consider themselves Albanians
- What kind of support do some plants need?
- What is meant by value in stocks
- Can defeat the Fantastic Four Superman
- What are the safest beach sports
- Where does the name Platteville come from
- How does gShift Labs compare to SEOmoz
- What is the GATE examination procedure
- Who has the best pizza in Canada
- What is meant by colonial?
- Why do you love Jammu and Kashmir
- Coding has a bright future
- How can lichen simplex cronicus be cured
- What is the purpose of MARFORRES
- What do people think of PandoDaily
- What is the full form of NEPG
- Why am I Mexican
- Why is cold air better for engines
- What are the fitness programs for seniors
- Is Flom a Jewish family name
- Who sang the song Wrecking Ball 2013
- Can meditation make me a better person
- What does a book editor do
- Are breadcrumbs good for SEO
- Why are Rolfing treatments sometimes painful
- Are PostgreSQL and SQLite the same
- How tender is the best sirloin steak
- Why does Haagen Dazs make people happy?
- What are the types of temperaments
- How do schizoids live without feelings
- Should I enable IPv6