A toxic relationship can work
How do you recognize a toxic relationship?
At first they were still on cloud nine. The relationship seemed perfect, the partner was loving. But in toxic relationships, this picture can change dramatically. "Toxic relationships start beautifully," explains relationship expert Susanne Kraft. "This phase is called" love bombing ". You are literally bombarded with love." According to the expert, however, this is not real love with toxic partners, but advertising measures or advertising attempts that last the first few months and sometimes up to a year. "Then the situation changes and the partner shows his true colors. He becomes more and more demanding, more and more threatening and more and more contentious," says the expert.
Warning signs of a toxic relationship
"Toxic relationships can be recognized by the fact that they are not good at all, but can even hurt a lot and make you mentally and physically ill," explains Susanne Kraft. According to the relationship expert, a toxic partner reacts conspicuously often with criticism, blame and disparagement. Such partners often have a great need for dominance, power, and control.
According to Kraft, women are predominantly affected. "This is because it is predominantly men who are toxic partners. 75 percent of all toxic partners are men," said Kraft. The respective partners are often so dependent on their toxic counterparts that it is difficult for them to break free. Sometimes even physical withdrawal symptoms are possible.
The struggle out of a toxic relationship
"Symptoms of emotional dependency and the fact that in such a relationship you often have to face a severe social retirement because you are ashamed in front of family, friends and colleagues make it difficult to free yourself from a toxic relationship," says Susanne Kraft . The expert therefore advises you to find yourself again, learn to perceive yourself again and also to appreciate yourself.
One should also turn to other people. This can be friends, family or a counseling center. "You should strive to work through the relationship in order to recognize what you need so that something like that doesn't happen again in the next relationship," says Susanne Kraft.
Pro Familia does not only offer help to young people with relationship and partnership problems. A list of all advice centers or online advice can be found on the website.
The "Violence against Women" helpline of the Federal Office for Family and Civil Society Tasks also offers help on: 08000 116 016.
You can reach the telephone counseling around the clock, toll-free on 0800-111 011 1.
- What is meant by thermal modification
- Is Ecuador unstable
- Is there a guarantee business?
- Which is better charger or turbocharger
- How important is pH in the environment
- What is zoom teeth whitening
- What if you don't remove blackheads
- Will the law be automated
- Who buys British wool
- If negative 5 is an odd number
- How are Filipino workers overseas affecting globalization?
- How do I light a gas grill
- How do I export Keynote to Word
- How many rocks are there in the world?
- What is it like to have lost teeth
- How can Spotify download songs offline
- What is the sustainability factor
- Lord Ganesha is a cosmic leader
- Why is India copying the US
- Make Netflix a Profit
- You can post your favorite screenshots
- Why do rats have orange teeth
- How much does ephemerisle cost
- Why host a corporate event