What happens when H3PO3 is heated
to directory mode
Representation: Oxygen acids of phosphorus is represented by the reaction of phosphorus (III) chloride or phosphorus (III) oxide with water:
Phosphonic acid,, is the tautomeric form of phosphorous acid. The tautomeric equilibrium between phosphonic acid, with a non-acidic atom directly bonded to phosphorus, and phosphorous acid,, is completely on the side of the dibasic phosphonic acid for the free acid:
Organyl derivatives (esters) are known of both forms of the acid. The pure acid can be isolated in the form of colorless, easily water-soluble crystals (melting point: 74).
The dissociating in two stages forms two series of salts: the primary phosphonates (hydrogen phosphonates, hydrogen phosphites),, and the secondary phosphonates (phosphonates, phosphites),. Alkali phosphonates are easily soluble in water, other salts of phosphonic acid are sparingly soluble.
Phosphonic acid is easily oxidized to phosphoric acid,,. In relation to silver ions and other more noble metal cations, for example, it already acts as a reducing agent in an aqueous solution:
When the acid is heated, disproportionation to phosphoric acid and phosphine occurs:
Use: is widely used as a reducing agent. However, the organyl derivatives of the acid, e.g. the phosphonic acid esters, or the phosphorous acid esters, which are used as stabilizers (antioxidants) in plastics, rubber products and lubricating oils or as starting materials for insecticides and veterinary drugs, are of greater importance.
- There were English civil wars
- Who among you loves the Philippines
- How were chocolate chips invented
- Growing log n faster than N.
- What is the difference between probability and frequency
- How mathematically based is computer science
- What is antenna gain
- How did Joffrey die
- What is the drinking age in Estonia
- What is the use of life data
- Can gypsies enchant you
- How does sex work in Islam
- What does women like men mean
- Why did Mahmohan Singh Narendra Modi strike
- How is Gulmarg better than Manali
- What does the constitution say about marriage?
- Why do you agree to every comment
- How do you spray glass vases
- Why is Zooms Doppelgaenger not a runabout
- How has Quora changed
- What are the side effects of Cefpirome
- A trebuchet could crash a helicopter
- You can find sugar gliders in Maine
- What is the Chinese word for help?
- Pings a client-server application
- How can I get stones in Minecraft
- What is the value of 1 + 3 + 5 + 7 + 9 + 11 + 13
- How can you become 100 percent aware
- Why are frozen fruits cheaper
- Republicans and Democrats are both corrupt
- Is Japan a conservative atheist country
- How is mRNA used to make proteins
- How do commercial breweries handle their beers
- What love mothers