Black coffee stains your teeth
What is teeth whitening?
Tooth whitening can be a very effective way to whiten the natural color of your teeth without removing the surface of the tooth. It cannot completely change the color, but it can lighten the existing shade.
Can i have teeth whitening? Does the result differ from person to person?
There are a number of reasons why you should get your teeth whitened. Every person is different; and just as our hair and skin color vary, so do our teeth. Very few people have shiny white teeth, and our teeth can become more discolored as we age. Your teeth can also be stained on the surface by foods and drinks like tea, coffee, red wine, and black currants. Smoking can also stain teeth. Tartar can also affect the color of your teeth. Some people may have subsurface stains that can be caused by certain antibiotics or by small cracks in their teeth that pick up the stains.
What does teeth whitening mean?
Professional whitening is the most common method of teeth whitening.
Your dental team will apply a rubber shield or gel to your gums to protect them, and then you will apply the whitening product to your teeth using a specially made tray that fits in your mouth like a mouthguard.
The "active ingredient" in the product is usually hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide.
As the active ingredient breaks down, oxygen reaches the enamel of the teeth and the tooth color becomes lighter.
There is now laser whitening or "power whitening".
- In this procedure, a gum is placed over the teeth to protect the gums and a bleaching agent is applied to the teeth.
- Then a light or laser is shone on the teeth to activate the chemical.
- The light accelerates the reaction of the whitening product and the color change can be achieved more quickly.
Laser whitening is said to make teeth up to five or six shades lighter.
How long will my teeth stay whiter?
The effects of the whitening are believed to last for up to three years. However, this differs from person to person. The effect is less likely if you smoke or eat or drink products that can stain your teeth. Ask your dental team for their opinion before starting treatment.
How can I take care of my teeth after whitening?
You can help keep your teeth white by reducing the amount of foods and drinks you have that can stain your teeth. Don't forget that smoking cessation can also help prevent discoloration and stains.
We recommend the following tips for caring for your teeth:
- Brush your teeth with fluoride toothpaste at night and at least once a day.
- Reduce how often you eat sugary foods and drinks.
- Visit your dental team regularly, as often as they recommend.
As Master-Aesthetic and our contract clinics, we strive to offer you the best possible price, along with a wide range of aesthetic and medical surgery centers, where the most advanced technology is used by specialized surgeons and medical teams, high quality accommodation in luxurious VIP rooms and perfect and unique treatments.
If you want to get high tech healthcare services at a reasonable price, Master-Aesthetic is the place for you.
Before you decide, please inquire with us ...
- Are 240 Hz monitors worth more than 144 Hz
- Why do quaternions represent rotations in 3D
- Amuse is good for music distribution
- Why did China build the Great Firewall
- Is pornography a form of prostitution?
- What attracts you most about Jesus?
- How do you feel after a breakup
- What is the code for face recognition
- Napoleon Bonaparte was considered a king
- Why is Timbaland called Timbaland
- How is processed meat made
- How to loosen thick eyebrows
- Are hidden structured data important in search engine optimization?
- How does the structured bond issuer make money
- How is 99designs
- Well worth overclocking
- Which flowers are non-toxic to dogs
- Do you like Salman Khan
- When will Ouya 2 be released?
- Who would win Quitela against Beerus?
- Have you ever been irreparably damaged?
- What's going on in california
- What is the SCM process
- What is trigonometry what are some tips
- What is your favorite trading platform
- How was Youtiao popularized in China?
- China trades with North Korea
- Which spider is the smartest
- How does catwalk fashion influence everyday clothing
- Excessive bleeding is a sign of cancer
- Make pianos a bad investment
- Is schizophrenia chronic