Link juice is still relevant
Link Juice, Google Juice or Link Juice describes the distribution of backlinks within a website and the strength or reputation of these links (pagerank). Both the number and the quality of the links determine how the link juice is composed and what effect it has on the subpages.
General information 
While individual algorithms such as PageRank, TrustRank or AuthorRank represent specific evaluation factors for websites and web content, link juice is rather a meta-term that allows several evaluation factors. The quality of an inbound link, the number of all inbound links, and the way these references are distributed on a web page are all part of the concept of link strength introduced by Greg Boser. 
In addition, other criteria determine the quality of links and websites: content, awards, metadata or the ranking in the SERPs.
The term “link juice” can be visualized as a river with ramifications: the homepage as the main artery has the most link juice, the sub-pages as side branches benefit from the link juice of the main artery and pass it on to further side branches. It is important to ensure an even flow that distributes link power sensibly through internal links.
Practical relevance 
It's a good idea to target a website's link juice. In practice, this means that internal links are specifically set to strengthen subpages. Subpages such as terms and conditions or an imprint can be changed so that they do not receive any link juice from the main page. An OnPage SEO concept can, for example, stipulate that some subpages do not receive any link juice and that pages with a lot of link juice do not necessarily have to give it up.
A few years ago, SEOs tried to use the nofollow attribute as part of PageRank Sculpting in order not to supply certain pages with link juice. The attempt to control the link juice using the nofollow attribute, which was actually intended as an anti-spam measure]], was not in Google's interest. Because ultimately nofollow was misappropriated. The consequence was that Google changed the "rules of the game" in 2009 and internally nofollow links can also pass on link juice. For this reason, it is advisable to use mostly dofollow links for internal linking. To exclude pages from crawling, you should work with robots.txt instead. However, even for pages that are to be excluded from indexing via noindex, it is advisable to add the “follow” attribute so that the crawler can follow the link and link power can be passed on.
Link Juice vs. Pagerank 
In practice, link juice is used synonymously with pagerank. Strictly speaking, Pagerank is a term that was coined by Google and that describes how much power a link can "inherit" on subpages. The pagerank can be clearly calculated, while the link juice is rather a construct to describe the transfer of link power.
Importance for SEO 
Even if the link juice is an abstract concept, SEOs can orientate themselves on it. On the one hand, it is important that high-quality backlinks refer externally to a website so that it receives a lot of link power. On the other hand, it is also important that this link power is optimally distributed to the subpages. In this context, the term “pagerank flow” is also used. In addition to a good link juice, it is especially important for internal linking that the anchor texts for the links to the subpages contain relevant keywords. In this way, in addition to the distribution of the link juice, the relevance of the page can also be influenced. It is important that each subpage is always linked internally with exactly the same keyword.
- ↑ What is Link Juice ?. Wisegeek. Retrieved January 16, 2014.
Web links 
- How would you teach children to prioritize
- Make cute girls like tomboy
- Define scalar and vector projections
- What is the greatest wisdom from ancient India
- What is Ramana Maharshi's view of Vedanta
- Which companies are LGBT friendly
- What do stacked animal statues mean
- Why are you lying for Trump
- What is the importance of valve testing
- Supports Asus K43U SSD
- West Bengal is changing
- What is ridges in the laptop
- What is not haram in Islam
- Will video games ever become completely immersive?
- Which headhunters does Andreessen Horowitz use
- Is there anything Benedict Cumberbatch can't do?
- How do I increase dopamine sensitivity
- Who cooks the best chicken alfredo
- What is the Ilbert invoice 2
- How does cavity wall insulation work
- What foods are high in glutamate
- How do I develop cycling skills
- What is Google Image Reverse Search
- Is art selfish
- What is the formula for Glauber's salt
- How data scientists use linear algebra
- Why should someone visit your country
- Twitter saves your searches
- Does Liverpool have Uber
- What is Virat Kohli Fitness Secret
- Sunlight changes the pH of vinegar
- How can I short-circuit a startup
- How important is leg day