How do I lift and contour
For contouring, I use a brown, matte eyeshadow and a blush brush from Essence (from the 50s Fever LE). But I wanted to buy a powder that was too dark for that. I would definitely advise against bronzers. Bronzers are always tinged with orange somewhere and that just doesn't look good. It looks like it has been painted and you just want to imitate shadows.
Then I apply blush with the same brush (if I had more brushes, I would also use different ones ;-)), but not on the apple cheeks, so I would only work against the contoured area again. And my highlighter does not come above the blush (that goes too far up), but on the blush itself or its upper part.
Goofy to describe it.
I also use the rest of the temples that are left on the brush after contouring the cheekbones. Rarely, uh, the Jaw line (English Youtube videos ...).
However, my head is quite ... canister shaped, which is why I want to reconsider the temples. I have the feeling that it narrows my forehead, although I don't want that at all; the lower part of my face should appear narrower.
[video = youtube; Ow1rdFOlxnk] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow1rdFOlxnk [/ video]
The video is insane too.
- Is there anything you would like to ask for help?
- What is a security surveillance service
- What are number prefixes
- What do you mean by break
- How friendly are the Londoners
- Which metals explode on contact with water
- Why are many fan bases so toxic
- What is the history of belly dancing
- How has game theory influenced video games
- Is PBS biased
- What is an invisible fence for dogs
- How have Eastern Europeans influenced Ireland?
- Is Hrithik a good actor
- Why do antidepressants have withdrawal symptoms
- Who first described narcissism
- Indoor cameras are worthwhile
- Could a batarang work in real life
- What is the most depressing sport
- Is Bahrain a rich country
- Why is a spring washer used
- Do you know famous musicians
- What is the cheapest truck
- What are the biggest misunderstandings about Jerusalem
- What is the difference between vapor liquid