What are tokens and FIBO
Golden ratio & Fibonacci
The Golden cut
Proportions based on the golden ratio have been the epitome of beauty and aesthetics since ancient times. This perfect balance can still be found today in art, architecture, design, etc.
The golden ratio is evident everywhere in nature and is reflected in the products.
It arises from the equality of proportions when the larger part is related to the smaller part as the whole is related to the larger part. The formula for this size ratio is the phi number 1,618, known from mathematics.
All glass and porcelain products are carefully designed according to these standards. So every piece is a real treat for the eye.
The Fibonacci number sequence in nature
The Fibonacci number sequence is based on the same principle as the golden ratio and describes the characteristics of growth processes that can be found in nature, for example, in flowers and leaves. This occurs, for example, in left- and right-handed spirals with a ratio of 8 to 13 or 21 to 34 (all numbers in the Fibonacci sequence). If you divide these numbers by one another, the result is always 1.618, known as "Phi" or the golden ratio.
Every single core in the flower head of a sunflower belongs to a left-handed and a right-handed spiral. It is noteworthy that the number of spirals is without exception only neighboring numbers from the Fibonacci number sequence. In sunflowers you will always find spiral combinations of 21/34, 34/55, 55/89 and especially in large sunflowers 89/144 kernels. This principle also applies to daisies, pine nuts, cabbage, pineapples, etc.
Fibonacci number sequence:
1+1=2, 1+2=3, 2+3=5, 3+5=8, 5+8=13 ...
21+34=55, 34+55=89, 55+89=144 ...
The ratio between two consecutive numbers in the Fibonacci sequence is always 1.62, which is the golden ratio. 34:21 = 1.62 55:34 = 1.62 89:55 = 1.62
- How do I export Keynote to Word
- How can I get PDF books
- California Coast University is a legitimate school
- What sentences form blasphemy in Christianity
- Boys feel colder than girls
- Java is an indispensable programming language
- How do I suspect asbestos
- How do you become a young VC
- Does Yishan Wong have a brother
- Can I increase my metabolism with nutrition
- Will Facebook ever pay users for content?
- Are Arabs misunderstood?
- How good is the AirFreez air conditioner
- What will the next transcendental number be
- Is Oberlo free with Shopify
- Is peanut butter a healthy fat
- Water is dangerous for cats
- Gives Nietzsche good advice
- Why do children cry after giving birth
- How does the herbicide summary work
- Which companies finance startups
- What is 65 65
- What is intuitive thinking and strategic thinking
- Is hydrogen a metal
- What are Sanskrit synonyms
- Should Roy Moore be arrested
- The benefits of a custom web design
- What small programming projects do you recommend
- Boys feel colder than girls
- What gas is there in the sun
- At what temperatures does ammonium carbonate decompose
- Why are hormones known as biocatalysts
- In which currency is the account reconciliation being prepared
- What are your favorite Titanic facts