What is a dealer vehicle
Sale of dealer vehicles - Fahrzeugpool24
Information on consumption values
The consumption and emission values specified for the respective vehicles were determined in accordance with the legally prescribed measuring procedures. From September 1, 2018, the new WLTP (Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test) will replace the previous European driving cycle (NEDC). Because of the more realistic test conditions, the fuel consumption and CO2- Emission values are in many cases higher than those measured according to the NEDC.
Currently, the NEDC values are still mandatory to communicate. As far as new cars are concerned that are type-approved according to WLTP, the NEDC values are derived from the WLTP values. The additional specification of the WLTP values can be made voluntarily until their use is mandatory. Insofar as the NEDC values are given as ranges, they do not refer to a single, individual vehicle and are not part of the offer. They are only used for comparison purposes between the various vehicle types. Additional equipment and accessories (attachments, tire format, etc.) can include relevant vehicle parameters, such as B. change weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics and, in addition to weather and traffic conditions and individual driving behavior, fuel consumption, electricity consumption and CO2- Influence emissions and the mileage of a vehicle.
More information on the official fuel consumption and the official specific CO2-Emissions from new passenger cars can be found in the “Guide to fuel consumption, CO2Emissions and electricity consumption of new passenger cars ”, which is available at all sales outlets and at DAT Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH, Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, D-73760 Ostfildern or at www.dat.de free of charge. More information
- When can an IAF flight officer retire?
- How does a Straton tube work
- What is your opinion on Turkish girls
- How are you doing in the jungle
- Medford Oregon is bike friendly
- What are very useful math short tricks
- What does mining mean in cryptocurrencies
- Is YouTube better than Patreon for monetization
- Why are Star Wars games really bad
- Affects the slow internet speed of PCs
- How does Messi shoot so accurately
- Hierarchical linear model
- Did someone die getting a haircut?
- Who are the best writers from France
- What is learned from Shopify
- Which number sets have no additive identity?
- How do I meet investors on Quora
- What is also called water
- How does a silicon-controlled resistor work
- How to convert OFC to OneCoin
- A doctor is a healthcare professional
- How do I avoid doing bad things
- What if the doctor was real?
- Who uses healing crystals