How to learn Python programming
Welcome to our Python tutorial, a course suitable for self-study. We know that the internet and the book market are teeming with information about Python. Every time authors try to introduce the programming language Python anew. Everyone has their own style and sets their own accents, which can be seen above all in the respective examples. Here we offer an introduction to Python, which introduces programming beginners into programming under Python in many examples.
But there was one more important reason to write this tutorial and put it online: Most good tutorials, tutorials, and courses are only available in English. For many who are interested in Python, this keeps them from bothering with the programming language as they either don't speak English or don't understand it well enough. For them and for all those who prefer to learn in German, we offer this German introduction.
But why should we write long here about the advantages of Python. We do not need to convince you, otherwise you would not have landed on our site during your search.
Philosophy of Python
Python is not just one programming language of many, Python is different from Perl, C, C ++, Java, Lisp or any other programming language. Of course you can recognize this best when you learn Python, for example working through our course, but nothing reflects the philosophy of Python better than the "Zen of Python", which we are offering here for the first time in its entirety in German translation:
Python is a programming language that, thanks to its clear syntax and simple structure, is very easy to learn even for total beginners. This language is just as suitable for small scripts and rapid prototyping as it is for large projects that many developers may be working on. The latter is also made easier by the object-oriented approach. An extensive standard library ensures that many problems no longer have to be solved by yourself. Python is platform-independent, i.e. it runs on Linux, as well as on Unix and many Unix systems, Mac and Windows.
We look forward to your tips and suggestions for improvement! This will help us to make this website even better. Simply use our contact form (link at the top right)
Even more zen
"Do or don't do it, but stop trying."
"The awareness of not knowing is the beginning of the doubt that leads to wisdom."
- Should I buy Xiaomi Mi 4i online?
- How could Uber rename its price increases
- Mexicans generally don't like Americans
- Which is the song of the year
- How was Noah's ark possible
- What is a DMT plant
- Are there Indian women who are atheists
- Can you suggest a better career option
- What are high quality European newspapers
- What kinds of men do bossy husbands make
- Where does Tom Brady originally come from?
- What frustrates parents most about teachers
- What are your favorite graphic design podcasts
- Will the earth's core solidify in the future?
- How did the Hawaiian Islands come about
- Has Jimmy Wales ever visited Julian Assange
- What are the best frameworks for hybrid app development
- What is the purpose of grammatical gender
- How many cities are there in Bristol, UK
- Excessive bleeding is a sign of cancer
- A cube is a planar graph
- What do you think of the military
- Why didn't the Republicans repeal Obamacare?
- Why do mentos and soda explode
- How do you secure your phone
- Why did you move to Bali
- What do you think of Saturn Vues
- How many people apply for SIIB Pune
- Is the YouTube culture bad
- Why was Jim Morrison obsessed with death
- What are the axioms of morality
- How friendly are the Londoners
- Should all grow up at some point