What's so cool about WorkFlowy
Tools for brain workers
Computer algorithms change the world. The machines are now also presuming to perform real creative achievements. You write music as precisely as a film composer and also attack the Beatles. You design company logos and will soon be able to capture the mood of an image and perfect photos fully automatically - at least that's what software giant Adobe promises.
For today's show, however, we are assuming that people continue to provide the creative work and that the software at best supports them in their strokes of genius. And it does indeed when we have the right program and the optimal app at hand. Then we get tools to make up for our weaknesses. With the “Undo” function, we can keep trying until something useful emerges based on the principle of trial and error. And with the help of templates and prefabricated building blocks from professionals, it is easy to stand on the shoulders of giants.
We discuss the apps that support us in our daily, more or less creative work: First we get help collecting ideas - then we go about turning these ideas into a concrete project, a sophisticated text or perhaps an epic novel manufacture. And finally, the reminders should also be available at any time, so that we never stand in front of an expectant-looking audience with a blackout or have to tackle our radio show with a single emptiness in our heads ...
The links to the episode
The all-important question: is software really creative?
Apps for collecting ideas
Sort and work out ideas
And also worth mentioning:
Image: What do you do to switch the lamp on? (From Suvan Chowdhury, Pexels.com, CC0)
- How casual are suicidal thoughts
- What historical famous people immigrated to London
- What are the powers of Rinne Sharingan
- How did swimming help us
- What acid is present in saliva?
- Whose career has Harvey Weinstein ruined
- Why do fairies wear boots
- Which is the best hotel in Nashik
- What's wrong with Amazon
- Which generation was born in 2004
- What is easier to learn bottle or Django
- Who would win Doomsday or Bizarro Doomsday
- Is detergent bad for your skin?
- What caste is Joshi
- Well worth selling the After Effects template
- Can my parents read my text messages
- What is a voucher management system
- Sharks live in seas
- Why do photocopiers stick so often
- How to apologize in Japanese
- Are Ai not a threat to math
- What does it mean to be quarantined
- Does Loy Machedo have a biological child?
- What gig work do you like to do