How is Gulmarg better than Manali
23 Indian Locations Much Better Than Their International Counterparts
Déjà-vu - The illusion of having already experienced something that you come across for the first time!
Déjà vu is a puzzle that people think is psychological. The feeling can be tingly and if it's very strong it can even give you goose bumps. I am sure you have experienced déjà vu more than once. It is the eerie feeling of having been in a situation / place, even when you experience it for the first time.
Well, here is a chic list of some spectacular places in India that will give you a taste of deja vu. These places are Indian travel destinations that look just like places you find in international travel magazines. Let's start in the north of the country.
1. Tulips in Srinagar will remind you of tulips in Amsterdam
2. The scene of the snow-capped mountains in Gulmarg in Kashmir is similar to that in Switzerland
3. The landscapes of Khajjiar in Himachal Pradesh look like Swiss pastures
4. Rolling hills in Scotland and Mandi in Himachal Pradesh both feel the same, don't they?
5. The shape of the lake at Nainital in Uttarakhand is quite similar to the Lake District in England
6. You don't have to go to the Alaskan hills to ski when you can have it in Auli of Uttarakhand
7. The appeal of the Valley of Flowers in Uttarakhand is in the same league as that of the Antelope Valley in the USA
8. You will be as fascinated by the beauty of Lake Gurudongmar in Sikkim as you are by the beauty of Lake Jökulsárlón in Iceland
9. India Gate in Delhi and Arc de Triomphe in France look identical, don't they?
10. Twin Monuments - Qutub Minar in Delhi and Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy
11. The very similar masterpieces - Jama Masjid in Delhi and Badshahi Mosque in Lahore
12. The wonderful Jal Mahal in Jaipur can beat the Lithuanian Trakai Castle every day
13. The Thar Desert in Jaisalmer and the Sahara Desert in Morocco share the same folklore
14. Similar charms of Lake Palace in Udaipur and Lazienki Palace in Poland
15. You can live the same heritage on the Kumbhalgarh Fort of Rajasthan as on the Great Wall of China
16. You will feel the same calm at Rann of Kutch in Gujarat that you would feel at Bonneville Salt Flats in America
17. The falling water gives the same whisper in both cases - Chitrakoot Falls in Chhattisgarh and Niagara Falls in Canada
18. India's own Big Ben - Rajabai Tower of Mumbai
19. Who said the Grand Canyon is only in the US? We have our personal canyon in the Gandikota Hills in Andhra Pradesh
20. Bangalore Castle is said to be inspired by Windsor Castle in England
21. You need to be very attentive to notice the difference between the Andaman experience and the Spain experience
22. The tea leaves from Munnar in Kerala and Boh Tea Plantation in Malaysia will be equally fragrant
23. The drive in the Alleppey backwaters in Kerala will be just as calming as the one in Venice, Italy
- What is the traffic from bad links
- Why shouldn't the CJI be charged?
- Can you refute the Quran
- What does the word sirisiri mean
- Death row inmates receive funerals
- What are the specialties of Allahabad
- How can Turkey solve the PKK problem
- Has raw honey expired or spoiled?
- What is the hardest program to install
- How does Ultrasurf work
- Is Tesla's Gigafactory done
- How can I travel essentially for free
- What are high quality European newspapers
- What is the meaning of Ramraksha Stotra
- Where are chloroplasts mostly found
- Which scotch whiskey tastes sweet?
- How to prevent toe tingling
- Brings Reddit questions together
- Is Google Docs better than Apple's iWork
- All common stocks have voting rights
- How many cities are there in Bangalore
- Will death return in paradise
- You can overdose on clobetasol propionate
- What causes Meares-Irlen Syndrome