Who is Leonard Kim
Similar authors to follow
Be human. It's the only way to get ahead in business today.
Competition today is fiercer than ever. It seems that every job candidate is flashing a world-class resume and every business competitor is the absolute best at what they do.
Don't be fooled. People exaggerate. And don't be discouraged. By revealing stories of failures, setbacks, and personal flaws without shame or fear, you exhibit greater self-confidence than your competition. You cultivate connections with serious, smart people, and you build loyalty that lasts.
Ditch the Act shows how to present your humanness — imperfect and flawed but honest, resilient, and willing to learn — in strategic ways to achieve clear, defined goals. It provides an actionable program for building an authentic, long-lasting personal brand, explaining why exposure is important and how it cultivates more durable connections than any polished persona can.
By creating a personal brand that’s honest and authentic and that reveals personal struggles, you’ll build stronger, longer-lasting relationships — and achieve greater success.
Careers and businesses based on authenticity and truth aren’t just more rewarding than those founded on hyperbole and the "hard sell." Because they're founded on durable, robust relationships, they're rock-solid — and better withstand business uncertainty and tough times.
Ditch the act, be real — and jump ahead of the competition before they even know you are there.
- What is the Hawaiian word for futuristic
- What is 83 out of 1000
- What does your Mac desktop look like
- Why was the Affordable Care Act needed
- Why do tough people make better friends
- How can you thicken pancakes
- What equipment does a phlebotomist use
- Why is NEET so hyped
- Schizophrenics lack dopamine
- China blacklisted Google
- What does a manta ray tattoo mean
- What Limited the Power of Henry VIII
- Is CGBA a degree
- What love mothers
- Is Fiji in the South Pacific
- What is your main motivation behind writing
- What is the most uncomfortable for you?
- Could Russia invade Ireland
- How is love different from lust 1
- Earning is more important than helping
- How can I hit my brother
- How safe are mopeds
- Psychotherapy What is an attachment therapist
- Why did Saudi attack Yemen