How is Cozumel Mexico doing for Christmas
Christmas and New Year in Mexico
This winter, too, I ended up in Cozumel in Mexico over Christmas and the New Year. Maybe a little uninspired to do the same trip again, but the marine park can't be beat and the Cozumelians (or whatever they like to call themselves) are incredibly nice. Diving here is like visiting an aquarium. Just nicer. And better. And great.
Drift diving is a bit like flying and so you slide along while swimming under a nurse shark, turtles and all kinds of fish. Every now and then a couple of eagle rays pass by. Everything is colorful and diving with Dive Paradise is incredibly relaxed.
The (almost traditional) vacation in Mexico is almost entirely about diving. So besides diving, many acquaintances and some other divers and DiveMasters who have now become friends do not meet and relax much. But that has to be the case.
December and January may not be the most stable months for Cozumel weather, but I've been pretty lucky. The daily rain shower in the afternoon was mostly over almost as quickly as it came and during my four-week stay the port was only closed on one day due to strong winds.
Originally the plan was to finally go to the cenotes and dive there too, but I couldn't really persuade myself and my divebuddy. The advice of a diver friend that in order to dive the really interesting caves one must have done a cave diving course made me postpone the trip to the mainland until it was no longer worth it. But maybe next time ...
All pictures and videos under water are available again on Flickr. Here are a few impressions:
Sociologist, product manager, certified ScrumMaster and DiveMaster. At home in Hamburg, at home in Munich. You can find more about me here.
- Is Van Gogh overrated
- What makes a doctor sad
- What do cats think of human language?
- Who invented tahini
- How much aortic regurgitation is normal
- Why does Woody Allen make films
- How do you improve concentration in studies
- Is it worth buying a gaming phone
- How was the UnCollege application process
- Is there a website where you can learn Sanskrit
- Is higher RAM on smartphones important
- How is Vaids IAS Delhi for Anthropology
- Laser acne scar removal hurts
- Why don't you talk to people
- Why wasn't a space elevator invented
- Why do you want to do right
- Where's Duke University
- How can I get in touch with girls better?
- Why should a Capricorn move into the distance?
- Should I sell something now or later
- Is the Clarisonic MIA worth the money
- How is epigenetics related to evolution?
- How can I learn web design online
- What percentage of the students juul