What do gangsters think of the Sopranos
The "Punisher" in the "Sopranos" prequel film - and a young Tony Soprano is also there
A while ago, "The Sopranos" creator David Chase announced that he would be filming "The Many Saints Of Newark", a prequel for his acclaimed Mafia series, which first ran on TV from 1999 to 2007 wants to bring big screen. With the engagement of the first actors, the project is now gradually taking shape. How Variety announced, Jon Bernthal (who can be seen again as "The Punisher" in the second season of the Marvel series of the same name on Netflix from January 18, 2019) and "Conjuring" demon hunter Vera Farmiga of the cast of the "Sopranos" -Pre history connected.
Who Bernthal and Farmiga will play in "The Many Saints Of Newark" has not yet been announced. However, their roles could possibly be characters whose names “Sopranos” fans are already familiar with. Although the makers have so far been covered with details, but it is assumed that there will be a reunion with so many well-known characters - but then in a much younger form, the film is in New Jersey in the 1960s (i.e. over 30 years before the series action). At that time, racial unrest rocked the region, with Italian-Americans and blacks fighting bitterly. When gangsters from both sides get involved in the conflict, the situation finally escalates.
The protagonist is Richard “Dickey” Moltisanti, embodied by Alessandro Nivola (“Face / Off”, “Jurassic Park III”), whom “Sopranos” viewers only know by name. He is not only the father of Tony Soprano's protégé Christopher Moltisanti (Michael Imperioli), but also the former mentor of Tony (James Gandolfini) himself, who, however, blessed the temporal long before the series action began. This role was already considered a strong indication that we in "The Many Saints Of Newark" will also see a young Tony. In the meantime, this has been confirmed by David Chase, even if it is not yet known who will slip into the role of Tony and how big it will be exactly.
It is still unclear when “The Many Saints Of Newark” will start, but the start of production should not be too far off after the casting process has started. The prequel is staged by "Thor 2" and "Terminator: Genisys" director Alan Taylor, who has also been in the director's chair for nine "Sopranos" episodes.
- How do teachers deal with disappointed parents?
- God and his angels use magic
- What does a social media agency do
- What is your favorite science mnemonic
- How many shares are in circulation in Cloudera?
- Why is philosophy not interesting
- What is Orthodontic Dentistry
- It is advisable to wear headphones while jogging
- Brings Reddit questions together
- Who were the women who built America
- How are the rules of zakat
- Where can I buy Antshares NEO gas
- What does stage 5 cancer mean
- Everyone has sensitive skin
- From what did unicellular organisms evolve?
- When will discoloration fade after cystic pimples
- AKGEC is a good college for MCA
- Why is peanut butter not popular in Brazil
- Why is there Doomsday Prepper
- How do you become a CIA officer?
- Where are the jazz bars in NYC
- Why are decisions always difficult to make
- How is the government of Pakistan
- Which operators does Rebtel work with
- What is popcorn malware
- How does the political dimension affect culture?
- How many nationalized banks are there
- Does Logan Wolverine have a biological child?
- Who is the best cell phone for camera
- Why do marriages go wrong
- What is an opinion about HKBK College
- What does the picture below mean
- What do you mean by transformer impedance
- How do you meet private investors