Why can't I reactivate my Snapchat?
Update 2020: gone Snapchat account? This will give you access again
As one of the most popular messengers ever, Snapchat continues to grow despite the competition. It is estimated that there were around 218 million users worldwide in 2019. With so many users, it's no wonder cyber criminals want access to your Snapchat account.
Of course, it doesn't always have to be hackers who have gained access to your account. The following points are also applicable to users who have simply misplaced their access data (especially points two and three).
This will give you access to your Snapchat account again
Your account has been hacked and you no longer have access? Then everything depends on the extent to which the hackers made changes to the settings and the stored data of your account. The more changes have already been made, the more difficult it is to regain access to the account. From easy to hard, here are your options:
Change your password
It is possible that a hacker already has your login details. So he could access your profile directly and unnoticed without changing the access data - and do a lot of bad things with your account. In such a case, log into your account as soon as possible and change the password. And yes, only use the password for this one account - if you generally have to remember a lot of passwords, it is best to use a password manager
Use the "forgot password" function
Attackers are not always the “smartest” and sometimes forget to change the email address stored in the account. You have then locked you out of your account, but you can use the "Forgot your password" function to access your (new) login data. This function is available to you on the Snapchat login page. You will then receive an email from Snapchat or a message to your cell phone number with the temporary password. Use it to log into your Snapchat account and change it again.
In the worst case, a hacker has not only changed your password, but also the email address stored in the account, the telephone number and other contact details. If so, you should go to the Snapchat help page and fill out the account recovery form. Here you have to indicate that your Snapchat account has been hacked.
Better safe than sorry
Of course, it's nice when you've restored your account. However, you should consider using particularly strong and different passwords for all of your accounts. We'll show you how to do this here.
Were you able to regain access to your Snapchat account? Tell us about your experiences! 🙂
- Can pregnant women take medication
- Why do we cool our eggs
- Latkes apple sauce or sour cream
- Can we reduce the pressure in boilers?
- What are some healthy dog foods
- What if the whole world were water?
- How is Rajagiri Business School
- How are sociopaths
- What is carpet surface in tennis
- What was economic thinking like before Keynes
- Can a Protestant Christian answer my question
- Are tattoos legally binding
- What is KeyTyped in Java
- How do I capitalize a job
- How can I fix my winged shoulder blade
- What is an online treatment for depression
- Why is mechanical engineering so diverse
- What does pitch contact mean
- What is an electronics technician
- Are MGTOWs against women who vote
- Would BigHit accept auditions starting today
- What does ideology mean in the media
- Why are masala bonds so called
- What did Mark Twain invent