Are there toilets on the google bus
Bus travel in Corona times: what's going where?
The corona pandemic had not only largely paralyzed air traffic, but also stopped traveling by bus. Tours abroad were canceled due to the global travel warning from the German Foreign Office and entry bans from neighboring countries. Even on routes within Germany, there were no longer any coaches with vacationers on board. While the local public transport (ÖPNV) with buses and trains in cities and regions mostly continued to roll and the trains of the railways were traveling nationwide, most long-distance bus providers stopped the traffic.
Long-distance buses are running again
At the end of May, market leader Flixbus resumed operations on some domestic German routes, initially with almost 50 stops. Passengers must wear mouth and nose protection during the entire journey and maintain a minimum distance of 1.50 meters at stops and when getting on and off. Toilets in the bus will remain closed and the vehicles will be disinfected after each tour, the company announced.
When are bus trips allowed?
Organized tourist bus trips, including day tours or group trips, are now partially allowed to take place again. The federal states decide on the conditions. For example, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania stipulates, in addition to mouth and nose covering, that a distance of 1.5 meters must be maintained between people, the buses must be ventilated at least every two hours, and the air conditioning system must be operated "as far as possible with only outside air supply ". Bus travel has also been allowed in Lower Saxony since June 8th. Among other things, the passengers in the bus must wear mouth and nose covers and the bus must not be fully occupied. Similar conditions also apply in Schleswig-Holstein. In Hamburg, only every second seat in a coach can be occupied.
Association calls for uniform regulations
The International Coach Tourism Association (RDA) therefore calls for uniform regulations for all of Germany. This is the only way to offer nationwide trips again. On May 27, the coach industry demonstrated in Berlin for its concerns and also called for financial aid from the federal government.
This topic in the program:
Schleswig-Holstein Magazine | 05/07/2020 | 19:30 o'clock
- How can you thicken pancakes
- What makes a good cafe
- Who is Pakistan's National Islamic Saint
- Which are some good books on cryptography
- What are the different display ad sizes
- Like 90s hip hop people
- How do I install games on PS4
- Autism is particularly common among computer scientists
- Why can narcissists never admit mistakes
- What behaviors distinguish adults from children
- What color uniforms do California inmates wear
- How do you think about the future bass
- Short term dating is wrong
- What causes does not trigger migraines
- How do you invest at the age of 50
- What are the examples of creative skills
- Who invented the aircraft carrier?
- What is Zhao Bowen's IQ
- What is a visual merchandising audit
- Who pays for the UN
- What are the advantages of space travel
- What are the requirements to join BCom
- How is the capillary action related to the uptake?
- Was Hitler a good general
- What makes someone less caring
- What does Unix Shell Scripting mean
- Is LGBT a community or a demographic group?
- Why do they use pacifiers at raves
- How can I avoid family conflicts
- What's the best startup website
- Why do some people dislike vegetables
- Are Thevars Kshatriyas
- What does intercostal