Why do quieter cars produce higher speeds?
Sounds like green spirit: the engine of the e-Golf *.
The acoustic engineers have developed characteristic sounds for each speed. In this way, the motor sound can adapt to the speed of the electric motor. How loud the e-Golf * sounds depends on its speed. In the car, a sound system brings the synthetic sound to life. The control unit for the system is installed in the radio slot behind the display, while the loudspeakers work in the engine compartment.
When the e-Golf * is stationary, nothing can be heard. After driving, the volume of the e-sound initially increases linearly and then remains constant between 10 and 30 kilometers per hour. At higher speeds it decreases again - beyond 50 kilometers per hour the loudspeaker remains silent. Because from 40 kilometers per hour, the rolling noises of the tires take on the main role in the sound. And the faster the e-Golf * drives, the higher the tone also travels.
If the road users have got used to the new sound of electromobility over time, there is nothing to be said against increasing the amount of electric sound in the future. The e-Golf * could have any sound imaginable and, for example, drive through the city with the sound of an airplane. But that is rather unlikely. Because in the end the sound not only has to sound like a car, it also has to match the vehicle - and with the e-Golf * that means above all: remaining environmentally friendly.
- Can someone be ashamed of beauty
- Why is cashmere so valuable
- How to Cancel a Gmail Account
- What is a shifted Legendre polynomial
- What questions help people learn
- How long does the mixed juice last
- What happened when I woke up today
- Honda warranties are transferable
- Bad Sauron was than Morgoth
- How many bass guitar scales are there
- What makes us so attached to pets
- What are resin-based paints
- How can I become an Apple specialist
- Which lipstick suits light skin
- How can I stop receiving these emails?
- What is meant by objective solution
- What are you ashamed of being German?
- How to attract fraudsters
- What is a web filter
- Why is meat so popular
- Can I kiss my boyfriend at certain times
- When did the world become predominantly patriarchal?
- How many countries does Indochina include
- Is the threat of nuclear terrorism realistic?
- How can you make your website searchable?
- Is AdRev better than AdSense
- Why are customers rated by Uber drivers
- Why do we cool our eggs
- How to start a technology company
- What are the types of temperaments
- Methamphetamine can trigger the menstrual cycle
- What is cultural uniformity
- How would you teach children to prioritize
- What do you hate on Thursday