How can I understand geography
Map work - questioning maps, understanding the world.
Edition June issue 6/2014
|country||All federal states|
|type of school|
Hauptschule, Realschule, Realschule plus, Werkrealschule, Secondary School, Middle School, Middle School, Regular School, Regional School, Regional School, High School, Integrated Comprehensive School, Cooperative Comprehensive School, Community School, District School, Verbundschule, Gymnasium, Secondary School II, Vocational School, University
|school subject||Geography, geography|
|Grade level||from the 5th school year|
|Dimensions||29.7 x 21.0 cm|
Map reading is a cultural technique. It serves as spatial and objective orientation in everyday life and conveys spatial knowledge of the world. First of all, pupils need basic knowledge of the structure of maps and the school atlas, as they are conveyed in this booklet about a crime story. For a better understanding, the teachers should then bring maps to life, as we show with the example of Hamburg. Critical card work, we are talking about reflexive card work, goes one step further. Pupils learn that behind every card there are conscious and unconscious selection and design decisions made by the card authors. It helps to create your own maps to understand the variety of design decisions. Maps always reflect intentions and discourses that students can question in the highest form of competence. Reflexive map work is communication with the medium of maps, the reader's creation of hypotheses and meaning and thereby the creation of an understanding and knowledge of the world.
A World Cup poster is enclosed with this issue for our subscribers.
Learn more about the range.
Subscribe to PRAXIS GEOGRAPHIE and secure benefits!
The leading journal for teaching practice!
The magazine appears as a print and as a digital version. Articles and materials can be researched and downloaded free of charge in the PRAXIS GEOGRAPHIE online archive (only for private individuals).
Now for an inexpensive trial reading or subscribe at a special price!
1. PRACTICE CONTRIBUTIONS
2. PRACTICE LEAVES
2. PRAXIS MAGAZINE
File size: 456.1 kB
File format: PDF document
Grade levels: 5th school year to 13th school year
We will inform you by e-mail as soon as there is news about this product range. This of course also includes new releases of additional materials and downloads.
This service is free of charge for you and can be canceled at any time.
- Can Bettas live with Fantails
- Is it illegal to go on YouTube?
- What are the side effects of Cefpirome
- Why can't we catch thunder or lightning
- What does a Regulatory Affairs Executive do
- How is the government tracking me online
- How can you tell if you have an L-carnitine deficiency?
- How can research be useful
- Who comes first people or animals
- What are interview tips for healthcare professionals
- How does dialectic work in daily life
- How many people apply for SIIB Pune
- Why do people have tickling sensations
- How do you recognize your habits
- Creative people need creative friends
- How do I activate my Shopify store
- What do you live for in Islam
- What is the most underrated movie villain
- Is the spray foam insulation good
- What are the disadvantages of billboard advertising
- What does a pixel mean
- How deep can waterproof cameras go?
- How to say limit in Portuguese
- What is a typical license agreement