What is the hardest thing to see
Translation for "that's the hardest thing" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
that's the most difficult
I believe, that is the hardest part, but also the most beautiful.
That is the hardest part on this job you know to keep the secrets to yourself.
You are the music while the music lasts. - T.S Eliot Finding where you fit in the world - that is the hardest partwhat to do is not it.
You are the music while the music lasts. - T.S Eliot Finding where you fit in the world - that's the most difficult thing to do isn't it.
And that is the hardest part. All image projects have to be of a more subtle nature, because they should outlast not only the moment, but also me.
And that's the hardest thing. Because art projects must be of a sublime nature, not just the document of a moment, else they won't survive the test of time.
That one is kept in purity that is the hardest part.
I was the first to take his children and I think that is the hardest part on touring, that you are separated from your family.
To find a given verse, you must first find the correct book, and that is the hardest part.
That is the hardest partwhat you have to get.
But something is strange: for EVERYTHING I do - I still take my bath etc I try to eat (that is the most difficult - that is VERY difficult), but everything ... (mother interrupts herself) ...
But there's this odd thing: for EVERYTHING, for everything I do - for instance, I still take my bath, I try to eat (it's the most difficult - VERY difficult), for everything ... (Mother stops short).
"I would say, that is the most difficult Pieces of malware I've ever seen reverse engineering. "
We pointed this out two years ago, and we're going to reveal it now. My partner (speaking to Lee), that is the hardest partwhat you've ever done
We hinted at this two years ago, and now we'll expose it. My partner [Kryon is speaking to Lee], this is the hardest thing you've ever done.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 22. Exactly: 22. Elapsed time: 64 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- What number comes after 8
- Why do teachers think homework is good
- What are C3, C4 and CAM systems
- What is in sharp contrast means
- What do you mean by cross products
- What is actually not wrong with Trump
- Why do men love women to draw?
- Why don't we use EMP nuclear weapons
- How did you achieve your goals
- How does catwalk fashion influence everyday clothing
- Take criminal defense attorneys into payment plans
- Should I love myself forcibly
- Originality can be measured
- Which is the original birth place of Biryani
- What is the difference between vapor liquid
- What are the best online brainstorming tools
- How did Morehouse College get its name
- What is the cure for hard cervix
- What are the components of lipids
- Do Indian rainy dances really work
- How long does anorexia keep you thin
- What is a bezel crystal
- What is CYQER
- What is the logical partition