Can you suggest a better career option
How can I change my career path to better align myself with my career goals? [closed]
It's hard to know what you want at 30 so I wouldn't speed it up if I were you.
If you think you might be interested in management later on, you're actually in a pretty good position. By participating in process management, you gain broad access to the inner workings of business activities. This is something that is rarely available to most employees, even managers. This understanding naturally leads to later management work.
If you are interested in engineering work, ask yourself why. If the purity of development is what you enjoy then give it a try and browse the free resources to get your hands on. BUT always remember to ask yourself why, because too many people choose the technical road for the wrong reasons. Trust me, if you want to change the world with software, it's almost always cheaper and better to get hired help ...
If you're not sure, I'd say relax, go with what you're doing, and see where it naturally leads you. 30 isn't old if you are thinking about life-long choices, at least it isn't old enough to make you make choices.
- Why do antidepressants have withdrawal symptoms
- Who founded Korea
- How can I invest in artificial intelligence?
- What are great textbooks on electromagnetism
- People still prefer iOS over Android
- Register Airbnb owners with Paris
- Napoleon Bonaparte was considered a king
- What are the geographic regions of Africa
- The automata theory is simple
- What is PoGO glue 1
- Why should i visit Hyderabad
- What does this Nepalese meme mean
- Can seeds grow in milk
- How to learn Punjabi online
- Which pathogens survive pasteurization?
- What are the adaptations of the African penguins
- Who will win between Superman Batman Goku
- Why are careers not worth it?
- Can babies sleep on swings
- Are explosions and fires real in movies?
- How do I lift and contour
- Use recruiter LinkedIn
- What is meant by metallurgy
- Why do I keep postponing tasks