MEAN (solution stack) - MEAN (solution stack)
Although the components of the MEAN stack are often directly compared to other popular web development stacks such as the LAMP stack, they are higher-level, including a web application presentation layer and no operating system layer.
The acronym MEAN was coined by Valeri Karpov. He introduced the term in a blog post in 2013 and the logo concept, originally created by Austin Anderson for the original MEAN stack LinkedIn group, is a compilation of the first letter of each component of the MEAN acronym.
MongoDB is a NoSQL database program that uses JSON-like BSON documents (binary JSON) with schema.
Express.js (also known as Express) is a modular web application framework package for Node.js.
While Express can act as an internet connected web server and even supports SSL / TLS, it is often used in conjunction with a reverse proxy such as NGINX or Apache for performance reasons.
Angles and alternatives
Angular (MEAN), React (MERN), and Vue.js (MEVN) are the most popular among other stacked web application frameworks, and a number of variations of the traditional MEAN stack are available by replacing the web application framework with similar frameworks, or even Remove this component of the stack as a whole (MEN).
Node.js is the application runtime on which the MEAN stack is executed.
- Haviv, Amos Q. (2014). MEAN Web Development: Master real-time web application development using a medium combination of MongoDB, Express, Angular JS, and Node.js . Birmingham, UK: Packt Publishing. ISBN.
- Holmes, Simon (2019). MEAN with Mongo, Express, Angular and Node, second edition . Shelter Island, NY: Manning Publishing. ISBN.
- Holmes, Simon (2015). MEAN with Mongo, Express, AngularJs and Node . Shelter Island, NY: Manning Publishing. ISBN.
- Dickey, Jeff (2014). Write modern web apps with the MEAN stack: Mongo, Express, AngularJS and Node.js (develop and design) . San Francisco, California: Peachpit Press. ISBN.
- How has 3D printing developed?
- Why does Morton Salt Sugar have dextrose
- What is your favorite melanistic animal
- Why are Ed Sheeran's songs catchy
- Should I start writing about Quora 1?
- Which dorm should I get
- What is x if 9x 8x 17
- How does the Dukan diet plan work
- What's your favorite iPhone feature
- What fables teach a false moral doctrine?
- Why doesn't my Windows shut down?
- Who are the funniest Quora users
- Why are smartphone prices rising continuously?
- How to prepare barley tea
- Can I infuse foods with CBD oil?
- How does your environment affect your behavior
- What is liquid cooling on a computer
- What is the sum of 2 and 5
- Ecologists are heretics
- How do I measure heuristic thinking
- What did the Skinners Box Experiment show
- Which is better Nainital or Mussoorie
- What options are there for CA dropouts
- How hot is the earth's core 1