Cal Poly SLO is a racist college
University of the Media
Prof. Dr. Andreas Koch, Prof. Tanya Kane-Parry, Prof. Dr. Alexander W. Roos and Martina Schumacher (from left), photo: Jan Böttinger
Now Prof. Dr. Alexander W. Roos, Rector of the HdM, and Prof. Tanya Kane-Parry, Director of the MFA in TV, Film and Theater, the exchange agreement. The university partnership is new: It was decided in February 2019. Kane-Parry used a trip to Germany to visit partner universities - including the HdM. "California State University is an excellent university and we look forward to this partnership," said Roos at the signing. Kane-Perry is also looking forward to the partnership and the international exchange: "The cooperation offers students from both universities great opportunities to develop professionally and personally." Furthermore, Kane-Parry was enthusiastic about the excellent technical equipment that is available to the students at the HdM.
Exchange for students of the Audiovisual Media course
"The USA is one of the most popular destinations for our students to visit abroad. The fact that we now have a direct line to Hollywood for our filmmakers is of course the icing on the cake," says Martina Schumacher, Head of the International Office at the HdM, happily. Cal State LA is the fourth US partner university of the HdM, alongside Fitchburg State University, California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo and Syracuse University, New York State, with which the Media University has a direct agreement. The more than fifty-year-old state programs with California and Oregon continue to enjoy great popularity. From the winter semester 2020/2021, five students of the Audiovisual Media course can visit the partner university for one semester or one year. The application deadline for this is October 15, 2019
The Cal State LA
California State University is located in the heart of Los Angeles in the state of California on the west coast of the USA. It was founded in 1947 as Los Angeles State College, renamed California State College at Los Angeles in 1964. It received its current name in 1972 when it became part of the California State University system. Cal State LA is a state university with approximately 21,000 students enrolled.
* Notes on the comment function
The editors of the HdM website look forward to your constructive comments - whether critical, praising or neutral. We reserve the right to check contributions before publication and, if necessary, to edit or reject them.
In exceptional cases, the exam can take a few hours.
Please note the following rules when creating your comment:
- We value a factual style of comments and respect for other opinions.
- Comments are deleted if they discriminate against others because of their gender, age, language, origin, religious affiliation or worldview.
- Demagogic, sexist or racist statements lead to the immediate deletion of the comment.
- What do you think of Google Analytics
- How can I improve my English language
- What does currently mean on Instagram
- What is the definition of the whole family
- What is the full form of CSEC
- Why would you hate IPL?
- Is there a weakness in Kant's theory
- What is a seismic housing
- Why wasn't Lil Pump arrested?
- Mobile payments should be free for merchants
- What does the Punjabi word Vigarna mean
- What does network of networks mean
- How does elderberry syrup help?
- Smart plugs are fire hazard
- Attracts dust to an astronaut's clothing
- How is cervical osteoarthritis diagnosed
- Is XAML still worth learning
- Why Team Kanban is no longer enough
- What are some tips for making cups
- Why are smartphone prices rising continuously?
- When do you realize that you are important
- How do you defend yourself against snipers?
- Makes Netflix great movies
- Which Chevrolet offers the best mileage